St Peter's Church Home
Benefice of Ropley, Bishop’s Sutton and West Tisted
Benefice of Ropley, Bishop’s Sutton and West Tisted

Ropley Parish Hall

Originally opened in 1939 Ropley’s Parish Hall has, since then, provided the local and wider community with a focal point as a meeting place for various clubs and societies and, just as importantly, as a venue for individuals to hold parties, receptions, classes, dinners, etc..
More recently the Parish Council and the Parish Hall Management Committee took a bold step to refurbish the Hall, both inside and outside, to make it a contemporary venue for the 21st Century. Having invested nearly £250,000 in this refurbishment the Hall now offers modern facilities for a wide variety of functions, including “mood lighting” which will complement any disco or party. With ample off-street parking a Small Hall and/or a Large Hall (one of the largest in Hampshire) with its own fixed stage, Ropley Parish Hall is an ideal venue for almost any event.

Ropley Parish Hall was used for our services whilst St Peters Church was being rebuilt. It’s about 200 yards downhill from the Church and is a parking option if space is not available in the car park immediately behind the the church. 

Address

Ropley Parish Hall (Village Hall)
Vicarage Lane
Ropley
ALRESFORD
SO24 0DU